Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PERIOD!!!!

Well, I am glad to annouce that I started on Sunday!!!  So today is Cycle day 3....which means that I started taking the Clomid today!!!  I will take the Clomid 3 times a day for Cylce days 3-7 and then we will get busy...LOL  As Dustin says, morning, noon and night!

Since I started on Sunday, I also started charting by BBT beginning Sunday.  Here is run-down of how my temp has been thus far:

2-5   96.93
2-6   96.80
2-7   96.50



It is normal for my temp to be low and going lower, but in the next week, I should see it increasing.  Once it has increased 0.4 degrees, that is a sign of ovulation.  It should then continue to rise (fingers crossed)!!

Well that's it for now.  I will keep you all posted on my temps every couple of days.  And if anything changes I will blog.

Until next time....

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment