Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why

I just don't understand.  My body is not reacting to the medicine like it should be.  I know that I need to keep thinking positive, but it is so hard to do.  I don't want to give up, but then again I do.  I had my ultrasound today to check the size of my follicles, and they are all pretty small.  My biggest one is a 13 and they need to be between 18 and 25.  So, they did blood work and they will call me today between 1 and 4 to tell me what my next step is.  They will most likely have me do the shots for 2 more days and then go back in for another ultrasound.  So, we will just have to wait and see what they say.  Trying to stay positive, but it is so hard to do at this point.

Until next time...

Shawna

1 comment:

  1. Big hugs Shawna. I wish I knew the right words to say to help you feel better about the situation. Your friends will support you whether you decide to keep trying or to seek another route. Only you know how much you can take, trust yourself and your heart. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete