Monday, April 25, 2011

Getting nervous

Well, we go back to the doctor on Wednesday at 7 am and I am getting really nervous.  This appointment it to see how big my follicles are to see if we can do the artificial on Friday.  So far we have gotten all good news for this cycle and we are hoping to continue with good news. 

I have been taking my shots for 4 days (tonight will be the fifth) and they are going good.  I have a little bit of brusing on my stomach, but it's not bad.  The shot that I am dreading is the one that Dustin ahs to give me in my bottom to release my egg(s).  That one hurts much more than the ones I am currently giving myself.

My cousin and Jaelyn got to come home from the hospital yesterday, and big brother Marcus is finally starting to warm up to the fact that there is a baby in the house.  He is going to be such a great big brother.  Here are a few updated pics....





Until next time....

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment