Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Heard from the Doctor

So I just heard from the doctor, and I am in a better mood now than I was this morning.  I have to continue the shots thru Friday and then on Saturday at 7 AM we have to go back in for another ultrasound and bloodwork.  They said that if my follicles have grown, then we will do the IUI on Monday morning!!  That works out perfect because I am off work on Monday and Tuesday, so I can relax after the procedure!

I know that I said earlier that I just want to give up, but that was just me talking in the moment.  This is not something that I will ever give up on...it means way to much to me!  We just have to continue to keep our heads held high and continue to pray.  GOD will see that we get our little miracle.

Until next time....

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment