Friday, April 22, 2011

Jaelyn

Well, my niece Jaelyn Pearl was born yesterday at 12:44PM weighing 6 lbs 13 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long!!  She and mommy are both doing great!!



I also starting taking my injections last night.  I am still on the Femara, and my last day to take that is Saturday.  I have to continue the injections through next Wednesday.  With all of these babies that have been born around me in the last month, I just pray that my time is coming.  I am so glad that I decided to be at the hospital when Jaelyn was born, because that it something that I didn't want to miss.  I know that I had posted last week that I was not going to go because it would be too hard for me, but I did ok.  Yes, I cried when I was in my car by myself, but I held it together when I was around the family.  I didn't want to take the spot light away from Becky or Jaelyn, it was there special day!!

Anyhow, I can't wait to leave work and go up to the hospital to hold little Jaelyn!!!!  Come on 4:00!!

Until next time.....

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment