Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back Again

I have decided to start blogging about my journey again. 

I stopped blogging because I got very discouraged and felt like I never had any good news to share. 

I have started going to a new doctor, just a regular OBGYN.  He is the same doctor that my best friend has been going to for 9 years, he had delivered all 3 of her children.  He does some work with fertility meds, but not with the actual procedures.  I stared seeing him on August 25 and I absolutely love him! 

I am running out of time today, but I will post more tomorrow!  I let let you know where we are now!

Until next time,

Shawna

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooooo glad to see that you have blogged! I was worried about you. I hope all is well and that you have great success with your new dr.

    ReplyDelete