Monday, April 18, 2011

Ultrasound

So I talked to my doctor's office, and I have to be at the office at 7 am tomorrow for an ultrasound.  They are going to check to make sure that I do not have any cysts on my ovaries.  They told me to bring one of the medications, the Femara (pill), with me because if I don't have any cysts, I will start taking that then.  I will then sit down with the nurse and she will go over the other medication (injections) with me and tell me when to take those and so forth.  Then we will schedule the IUI!!!!!  If I do have cysts, then we will not be able to go forward with this cycle.  We will have to wait until the next cycle.  So, we are hoping and praying that there are no cysts!!!  Because I started 2 days before I was expected to, the IUI will most likely be either April 28 or 29.  Then I will be able to take a pregnancy test on May 12 or 13......!!!!!!!

Until next time.....

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment