Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2WW

Well, we tried on New Years Eve!!!!  And now we are in our 2WW (2 week wait).  I am suppose to start again on Sunday, January 15, 2012....OMG 2012. 

I decided about a week ago, that I wanted to start a journal for our little miracle.  Just little letters to our child/children.  I started writing in it last night and I just wanted to cry.  I am just writing my thoughts to my child and how much we (Dustin and I) are wanting them to join our family and how much we already love them even though they are not here with us yet.  I know that it may sound a little corny to some people, but I think it is neat. 

Anyways, not much to update, just patientlly (or at least trying to be pateint) waiting to see what will come at the end of this 2 week wait.  Hoping and praying for no period and for a pregnancy!!


Until next time....

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment